Updated June 5 - ready to go for 2021!
The VUL is excited to offer ultimate in Surrey again this summer.
This format will be similar to past years, with two divisions on Sunday evenings. Depending on interest, we might add weekday pickup, as well.
Register early to claim your spot!
Playing Info for 2021
- Format: Standard league with a 7v7 format (TBC)
- Duration: 8 weeks from late June to August
- Timeslot: Sundays from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- Schedule: Two games to 13 points per night
- Location: Mainly Cloverdale Athletic Park, South Surrey Athletic Park , and Serpentine Heights Park
- Age: 19+, or 16+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2S+ and transgender.
- 7v7 format is to be confirmed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your preference on 7v7 or 5v5.
- Safety is still paramount. Read about our Summer Safety Plans.
- Looking for players or a team? Add your info to Matchmaker or post in the Personals Forum.
- If you can't find a team, you can register as Single or Duo and we will try to form a few teams.
If you have any questions, contact the Regional Coordinator, Jeremy, via email@example.com.
|June 7||Team Registration Opens|
|June 7||Individual Registration Opens|
|June 18||All Registration Closes|
|TBD||Captain's Meeting - online|
|June 27||League Games Start|
|August 1||No games on August long weekend|
|August 22||League Games End|
The cost per player is about $5 per week -- a great deal for 2+ hours of fun exercise!
|Duo (2 players)||$80|
At least one player of a Duo or Trio must be a women-matching player.
How to register
- Read the registration guidelines for Standard leagues, and register online once registration opens.
- After you register, invite your players to join your roster. You must have a minimum of 12 players when registration closes, but we recommend at least 16.
- All teams must send at least one captain to the Captain's Meeting.
If you find a team to join, you do NOT need to register for Placement or pay the VUL any fees. The captain will invite you to join their roster instead, and you will pay them a share of their Team fees.
If you cannot find a team, you can register as a Single or with a friend as a Duo, and we will try to create teams of individuals after registration closes. Placement is dependent on the number of registrants and is not guaranteed. NOTE for men-matching players: You will have a much better chance of being placed if you register in a Duo or Trio. If you cannot be placed on a team, your fees will be refunded.