Welcome to summer in Surrey!
Sunday evenings with two divisions. A ton of opportunity for touches and fun. Safety of our leagues is paramount. Read about our current adult safety plans here.
Playing info for 2022
- Format: Standard league with a 7v7 format.
- Two games to 13 points per night.
- Duration: 14 weeks. From early May to mid-August.
- Sunday evenings.
- Start 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Locations: Mainly Cloverdale Athletic Park, South Surrey Athletic Park , and Serpentine Heights Park.
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2S+ and transgender.
|March 7||Registration opens for all|
|April 27||Registration closes|
|May 8||Games start|
|August 31||BC Day Long Weekend, Sunday games not scheduled|
|August 21||Summer league ends|
Team fees (GST included)
We encourage you to find a team as many teams need players. If you cannot, you can register as a single or duo or trio and we will attempt to form a few teams. For Duos and Trios, at least one person must be a women-matching player. Placement is dependent on the number of registrants and is not guaranteed.
Note: For men-matching players: You will have a much better chance of being placed if you register in a Duo or Trio. If you cannot be placed on a team, your fees will be refunded.
|Duo (2 players)||$140|
|Trio (3 players)||$210|
How to register
- Check out our handy registration guide.
- Ensure you have enough players. Post in matchmaker or the personals forum to find a team!