A great mix of drills, activities and scrimmages for players aged 13 to 15! All levels welcome!
This weekly co-ed program will teach new techniques and strategies from expert instructors in a fun and welcoming environment. This skills series focus' on fun, basics and developing basics for a player that is currently interested in playing recreationally for fun.
Players will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the different types of throws and improve upon what they may already know.
- Learn offense and defensive strategy.
- On field and in game instruction.
- Enjoy ultimate in an amazing and spirited atmosphere.
All activities have been modified to adhere to the provincial Return to Sport guidelines.
Playing Info for 2023
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 10 weeks, May to August.
- Sundays 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Empire South fields.
- Age: 13-15 years old
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
- Please bring:
- Bottle of water.
- Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
- A dark and white t-shirt. To purchase a VUL reversible jersey, choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2023
|March 6||Online Registration Opens|
|May 28||Programs Start|
|June 7||Online Registration Closes|
|July 2||No programs - Canada Day Long Weekend|
|August 6||Programs End|
|VUL reversible jersey||+$25.00|
How to register
All players should be age 13 to 15 (as of December 31 this year). However, we will consider players of other ages on a case-by-case basis.
This is not a team based program. We divide players up based upon skill level. However, everyone will have a chance to play with each other as we move through the various skills and games.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can only be done online with a major credit card, or via an e-transfer. No in-person payment available.
- Before the first game, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.