** UPDATE June 6, 2021 ** Both programs are now FULL!
A great mix of drills, activities and scrimmages for players aged 13 to 15!
The U16 program is similar in format to our Summer U19 Skills program. In this weekly co-ed skills program, participants will be taught by experienced instructors who can help them with everything from a basic flick to the fundamentals of offense & defense.
All activities have been modified to adhere to the provincial Return to Sport guidelines.
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 10 weeks (see dates below).
- Locations & Times - you have two options to choose from:
- Age: 13-15 years old
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors in a fun and welcoming environment.
Cleats or runners can be used on grass fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one, or would like to get a VUL reversible shirt, then please choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2021
|April 19||Online Registration Opens|
|May 30||Both Programs Start|
|June 11||Online Registration Closes|
|August 8||Both Programs End|
There will be no activities on the August long-weekend (Sunday August 1).
|VUL reversible jersey||+$20.00|
If you need financial assistance, see our list of organizations that support families. You can also donate to them to support other families.
How to register
All players should be age 13 to 15 (as of December 31 this year). However, we will consider players of other ages on a case-by-case basis.
This is not a team based program. We divide players up based upon skill level. However, everyone will have a chance to play with each other as we move through the various skills and games.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can be done online with a major credit card, or you can give us a cheque/cash the first time you attend the program.
- Before the first game, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.