Season Cancelled for 2022
2022 Winter Grass League
This league is perfect for beginner to intermediate players, with three weekend options to choose from. Start your weekend the best way by playing ultimate!
Safety is still of utmost in importance in leagues. We will continue to start with 2m marks, and captain's can discuss reducing that distance if all team members are comfortable.
- Format: Standard League with 7 on 7 format
- Duration: 7 weeks from January to March
- Choose from 3 options: Saturday AM, Sunday AM, or Sunday PM
- AM games are 10am-12pm. PM games are 1pm-3pm
- You play in the same time slot all season.
- Schedule Type: Single game to 21 (or time-cap) each week
- Location: Grass fields in Vancouver
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Important Dates for 2022
|November 10||Registration Opens - 5:00pm|
|January 24||Registration Closes - 5:00pm|
|January 25||Captain's Meeting - 7:00pm - 9:00pm - Location TBD|
|January 29, 30||Games Start|
|February 19, 20||Games on during Family Day Weekend|
|March 12, 13||Games Finish|
|Duo (2 people)||$130.00|
|Trio (3 people)||$260.00|
Fees include GST, VUL Membership etc.
For Duo's and Trio's at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register