Start your weekend off right by chasing plastic on soft green grass. This league attracts a friendly mix of people, many who often go out for brunch together after!
“Hat” doesn’t mean you need to wear a hat...although you could! It means all the names of the players are placed in a hat, drawn out and randomly assigned to teams. This is a great, fun way to meet new people in the ultimate community.
- Format: Hat League with 7 on 7 format
- Duration: 9 weeks from January to March
- Timeslot: Saturday, 10 AM-1 PM.
- Schedule: Two games per day.
- Location: Grass fields in central Vancouver
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
Make sure you read and understand the rules before playing!
Important Dates for 2017
|December 8||Registration Opens|
|January 28||Pick Up Event (@ Winona North) - (Postponed from Jan 21)|
|January 29||All Registration Closes|
|January 28||Games start|
|March 25||Games finish|
|Duo (2 people)||$70.00|
|Trio (3 people)||$105.00|
For Duos and Trios at least one person must be female.