2023 Winter Grass League
This is Standard League with 7 on 7 League this year, so come on out with your team and enjoy the feel of soft grass under your cleats.
This league is perfect for beginner to intermediate players, with three weekend options to choose from. Start your weekend the best way by playing ultimate!
- Format: Standard League with 7 on 7 format
- Duration: 9 weeks from January to March (including playoffs)
- Choose from 3 options: Saturday AM, Sunday AM, or Sunday PM
- AM games are 10am-12pm. PM games are 1pm-3pm (times can be extended by up to 1 hour for playoffs)
- You play in the same time slot all season.
- Schedule Type: Single game to 21 (or time-cap) each week (with a potential to play double headers for playoffs.
- Location: Grass fields in Vancouver
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Important Dates for 2022
|November 14||Registration Opens - 5:00pm|
|January 16||Registration Closes - 11:59pm|
|January 19||Captain's Meeting - 8:00pm - 9:00pm Online|
|January 21||Games Start|
|February 18, 19||Games on during Family Day Weekend|
|March 18, 19||Games Finish|
|Duo (2 people)||$140.00|
|Trio (3 people)||$210.00|
Fees include GST, VUL Membership etc.
For Duo's and Trio's at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register
Read the before your register page and then register online once registration opens.