The VUL is hosting a Winter Turf League in New Westminster again in 2020!
Start your week off with some fun exercise and the opportunity to meet new ultimate friends. The fast-paced 5-on-5 format ensures players stay warm even on cooler nights, and the artificial turf fields means no cancellations due to poor weather.
For "Hat" leagues, players are assigned to teams as if their names were drawn from a hat. We do our best to ensure skill levels are balanced so games are as close as possible.
- Format: Hat League with 5 on 5 format
- Duration: 11 weeks from January to March
- Timeslot: Tuesdays, 8-10 p.m.
- Schedule: Two games per evening
- Location: Mercer Stadium (artificial turf)
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
If you have any questions, contact the Burnaby/New West Coordinator, Kristine, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates for 2020
|December 5||Registration Opens|
|January 7||Pick up at the field from 8-10 PM - check it out!|
|January 7||All Registration Closes|
|January 14||Games Start|
|March 24||Games Finish|
Please keep March 31 open in case we need to extend the season by a week.
|Duo (2 people)||$94.00|
|Trio (3 people)||$141.00|
For Duos and Trios at least one player must be women-matching.
Note: We recommend men-matching players register as part of a Duo or Trio. Space is limited for Single men-matching registrants.
How to register