What’s a fun way to be active in winter? Obviously chasing plastic around a gym while making new ulty friends! For those bothered by the elements, there’s no wind or rain (unless something goes really wrong!)
The league is limited to 12 teams and it usually fills up very fast, so don’t delay registering!
This is a “hat league” which means players register to be placed on teams. You can register as a Single or Duo.
Contact the Coordinators via email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Format: Hat league with special 5 on 5 Indoor format
- Duration: 14 weeks from January to April
- Timeslot: Sundays 1:30-4:30 PM
- Schedule: one 75-minute game between 1:30-4:30 PM
- Location: John Oliver School (530 East 41st Ave, at Fraser)
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Important Dates for 2019
|December 5||Registration Opens|
|December 28||Registration Closes|
|January 6||Games Start|
|April 7||Games Finish|
|Duo (2 people)||$220.00|
For a Duo, at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register