Welcome to summer league in Vancouver!
With over 220+ teams, with up to seven divisions each night there is room for everyone at all levels!
We offer two options:
- Regular format - two games per night over 2 ½ hours.
- Single format - one game per night over 2 hours.
Our single format is geared to teams with families or less time to play. These games are often near playgrounds.
Safety is still paramount. Read about our current adult safety plans.
Playing info for 2022
- Format: Standard league with a mixed 7v7 format.
- Duration: 16 weeks from early May to mid-August, plus optional fun games up to August 30.
- Regular format:
- Choose a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening to play.
- Start time is either 6:30 p.m.(on grass fields) or 7:15 p.m.(on turf fields).
- Single format:
- Wednesday evenings.
- Start time is usually 6:30 p.m.
- Regular format:
- Locations: We play at fields all over Vancouver and rotate teams between fields over the season.
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
|March 7||Registration opens for all|
|April 27||Registration closes|
|April 30||Captains meeting - 11am - Online via Zoom|
|May 2||Games start|
|August 1||BC Day, Games as scheduled|
|August 18||Summer league ends|
|Team fees (GST included)||$1800|
We encourage you to find a team as many teams need players. If you cannot, you can register as a single or duo or trio and we will attempt to form a few teams. For Duos and Trios, at least one person must be a women-matching player.
|Duo (2 people)||$250|
|Trio (3 people)||$375|
How to register
- Check out our handy registration guide.
- Ensure you have enough players. Post in matchmaker or the personals forum to find a team!