U19 Fall Skills Program
Join us this Fall, along with the Canyon, Misfit, Reign & Vortex coaches, to extend summer Ultimate a little longer. Follow the links to read all about what our clubs are offering this Fall.
- Canyon U19 Programs, North Shore
- Misfit U19 Programs, Vancouver
- Reign U19 Programs, Richmond
- Vortex U19 Programs, Surrey
All are welcome to these co-ed skills programs with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages. Our experienced instructors will continue to help with game strategy and skill development. These programs are for all looking to develop their game, run hard and have fun.
The Canyon programs are designed to take players to the next level - whether that level is to compete with your high-school team, or early preparation for the summer club season, we encourage everyone of all skill levels to come to play with us this Fall!
Fall Teams (Advanced & Intermediate)
This Fall, we’ll be offering team-based programs like the summer, with each team looking to compete against other teams during the Fall season.
Each team will have dedicated coaches, and there is no tryout process required. Teams will practice bi-weekly for 13-weeks on Wednesday (5:00 - 7:00pm) and Saturday (6:30 - 8:30pm) evenings.
For more information about the program and registration, please visit Canyon home page.
Misfit is bringing two U19 programs to Vancouver this Fall. A U19 Intermediate program and a U19 Advanced program.
- U19 Intermediate
- This is a developmental program for players who have some previous High School or Club level Ultimate experience and are looking for more playing time to improve their skills and develop their passion for the sport of Ultimate. Sessions will include skills, drills and scrimmages.
- Regional level club players and younger High School players are encouraged to sign up for this option.
- U19 Advanced
- This program is for experienced players looking to further develop their skills in a competitive environment. Sessions will include skills, drills, strategy, rules and scrimmages.
- Touring level club players and competitive High School players are encouraged to sign up for this program.
For more information about the program and registration, please visit Misfit home page.
Reign is bringing two U19 programs to the fields this fall. A U19 Essentials program and a U19 Advanced program.
- U19 Essentials
- This program focuses on helping players develop. Players can expand the summer skills they gained in a competitive and supportive environment with a mix of drills, activities, and scrimmages.
- U19 Advanced
- This program has been designed for experienced players to refine their skills through on-field drills, scrimmages and group gym sessions.
For more information about the program and registration, please visit Reign home page.
2023 Fall Programming: U19 5v5 Hat League
After a long school and summer club season, it's time to get down to business and just have some fun playing. We have fields. We have cones. Now we need YOU!
5v5 is a fantastic way to get some playing time without tons of structure, meet new people and enjoy the fall weather. Due to the nature of a drop-in program, game formats may vary weekly depending on the number of attendees.
For more information about the program and registration, please visit Vortex home page.
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 14 to 18 (grade 8-12, as of December 31 this year). However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
This is not a team-based program. Instead, we divide players up based on skill level. However, everyone will have a chance to play with each other as we move through the various skills and games.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can be made online with a major credit card or e-transfer to email@example.com.
- Before the first game, all players must create an account on this website and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. Players are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information when they register. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on providing consent.
To view BC Ultimate and the VUL's Return to Play plans, please see our VUL Response to COVID-19 article.