A great mix of drills, activities and games for high-school players at the intermediate and advanced levels. And, we're happy to announce that scrimmages are currently permitted under B.C.'s Return to Sport policies!
In this weekly co-ed skills program, participants will be taught by experienced instructors who can help them with everything from game strategy to that cross-field hammer.
All activities have been modified to adhere to provincial guidelines. REGISTER EARLY as registration will be limited due to these guidelines.
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 9 weeks (see dates below)
- Times: Sunday evenings, 6-8 pm.
- Age: 14-18 years old
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
NOTE: Another option might be added on Sunday morning or Monday evening. Please fill in this form to let us know if you're interested in one of those times.
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors!
Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one, or would like to get a VUL reversible shirt, then please choose that option during the registration process. Check here for a sizing guide.
Important Dates for 2020
|August 13||Online Registration Opens|
|September 20||Program Starts|
|September 30||Online Registration Closes|
|October 11||NO activities due to Thanksgiving|
|November 22||Program Finishes|
|Single with VUL reversible jersey||$80.00|
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 14 to 18 (grade 8-12, as of December 31 this year). However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
This is not a team based program. We divide players up based upon skill level. However, everyone will have a chance to play with each other as we move through the various skills and games.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can be done online with a major credit card, or you can give us a cheque/cash the first time you attend the program.
- Before the first game, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.
To view BC Ultimate and the VUL's Return to Play plans, please see our VUL Response to COVID-19 article.