VUL Presents, with our elite youth club teams our U19 Fall Skills Program
Didn't get enough play time this summer? Or didn't have enough time to play? We understand. Completely. Join us this fall, along with the amazing coaches and instructors from Misfit, Reign & Vortex to extend the juniors scene just a little longer.
All are welcome to this co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages. Our experienced instructors will continue to help with game strategy, skill development and the cross-field hammer you're just itching to throw!
This is not just for club players, this is for all who are looking to develop their game, run hard and most importantly have fun. Join your friends and favorite coaches from the Summer program this Fall!
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 10 weeks (see dates below)
- Locations & Times: Sunday evenings
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one, or would like to get a VUL reversible shirt, then please choose that option during the registration process. Check here for a sizing guide.
All programs will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
2021 Important Dates
|August 16||Online Registration Opens|
|September 19||Program Starts|
|September 29||Online Registration Closes|
|October 10||NO activities due to Thanksgiving|
|November 28||Program Finishes|
|Single with VUL reversible jersey||$120.00|
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 14 to 18 (grade 8-12, as of December 31 this year). However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
This is not a team based program. We divide players up based upon skill level. However, everyone will have a chance to play with each other as we move through the various skills and games.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can be done online with a major credit card, or you can give us a cheque/cash the first time you attend the program.
- Before the first game, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.
To view BC Ultimate and the VUL's Return to Play plans, please see our VUL Response to COVID-19 article.